The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

St George!

Cash and Londyn became good friends!! He even let her ride his little 4 wheeler!
Londyn and cousin Cash playing in the water table!
The weather was so nice! All Londyn wanted to do was go outside and sit on the porch!

Barbecuing with Papa!

This past week Londyn and I took a little road trip to St George to visit Papa!! We had so much fun! Nick met up with us on Friday and then we headed to Vegas to celebrate our anniversary!

2 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Lo lo is getting SOOOO big i can not believe it!!! I want to see her so bad!!!! You and your family are so cute!!! You are so beautiful!!!!! Love you Cleavers!!!! All of you!! Even the new puppy too! Love ya!

Michele V. said...

Londyn is so dang cute. I really want you to come and visit me soon. It won't be long before the waterpark is open! I hear that Londyn is sick. I hope she feels better soon. Give her a kiss from Aunt Hell!