The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Life with the Cleavers...

Busy, busy, busy! Between work, school, and Londyn we stay BUSY! Lots of fun to be had and little time to do it! It has been a challenge but makes us value  the time together that we do have! Nick can be found working, going to the gym and playing in two softball leagues....hence the sprained ankle!  I try to do a craft here and there




Cook every once in a while...(;
Londyn can be found being her adorable, sassy self
Making me laugh!
Finding new ways to entertain herself


Or being her Daddy's #1 fan!! Three words...LIFE IS GOOD!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Your family is so cute! Let's get together this summer...

Nielsen Family said...

oh its so good to get an update from you guys! You guys have the most picture perfect family and love reading updates! Thanks for the post!

Sarah and Desmond said...

Let's get together and do some crafts. . . I love doing picture frames, letters, and my newest creation - a wooden bow hanger via ribbon. Let's do it, we'll make a night of it!

Shanna said...

Alisha, Call me and we will set something up for you guys for August! I am filling up quick so hurry!! 331-8070 I am not long distance either! or 636-1155