The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Fun!!

She's a Rockstar!!
Londyn right before her dance recital!
Camping up Hobble Creek with the fam!
Granny making the best omelets EVER
Londyn roasting her first hot dog
Ummmmmmmm!
Tea Party and dress up!!

Sleepover with Hallie and Avery!

Pajama movie night with mom!
It was way hot!
I finally hiked the Y! I have lived here my entire life and just now hiked the Y! It was a good little hike and well worth it!! This is the view from the top corner of the Y.



Cherry picking!! Soooo fun! My friend found this cool farm in Payson that lets you go and pick cherries for way cheap!! We had such a fun time. Definitely going back during raspberry season!!

It's not summer unless you eat lots of popsicles!

Lots and lots of swimming!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hey cute girl~
Londyn looked so adorable in her dance recital costume...what a pretty girl :) It looks like you have been enjoying summer quite a bit!
We seriously need to do a girls night out with Ash! Nate is done with school now so let's try to get together soon :)

Sarah and Desmond said...

I love the popsicle picture! E-mail me that one please. Not so happy regarding my nice butt shot cherry picking! =) Glad you are updating your blog FINALLY! Also thanks for your help with Savanah the past couple of times. GREATLY appreciated!

Michele V. said...

Can Londyn get any cuter? Great pictures! Miss you guys like crazy. Love ya!