The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Friday, July 31, 2009

I am already in BiG trouble!!

So today as Londyn was prancing around the house in her Cinderella high heels and talking on her Little Mermaid phone, she informed me that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on the phone and Donald wanted to take her on a date! I replied with "Well, you are going to have to tell him to call back in 15 years when you can date" and she replied with..."Mom, I am not a child and I want to go on a date with Donald!" WOW!! I am in over my head with this little girl!! My next thought was where in the world is a ittle 2 year old learning to talk like this? Pretty much all she watches is the Disney Channel and I even limit that to maybe an hour a day. No more TV AT ALL!!! HELP!!

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh my gosh...that is so funny! I am starting to get nervous as well. But I think I am ok for now because Elle just says she is going to marry her cousin Keegan. ha ha...kids.

Ashley and Ryan said...

OH!! I freaking love that lil girl!! She is so cute!! I love her sass! I can cuz im not her mommy but I freaking love it!!! And yes you are in trouble with her and it will be BAD when she is older cuz she is so beautiful she will have every boy in town after her!!!! Nick, get your gun ready!!! Donald should be the least of your worries!!!!! ;)

Jason and Bri said...

Hey missy I just found you have a blog through Lacie's. Its good to see how you guys are doing, How is everything? Are you still doing ur business baby stuff??

Shanna said...

so cute! I love how adult she sounded! It's so funny how kids pick up and repeat everything they hear.

sunni said...

Londyn is so cute. Hope all is well for you and Nick. You have a very cute little family. Just wanted to say hello.

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

UPDATE THIS THING, Dang you!!!