The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nothing really new has happened. I am almost done with my prerequisites! Wahoo! I am in Anatomy right now and I love it! It for-sure is the hardest class I have taken, but very interesting. Londyn just started preschool and is doing so good! Nick is working hard as ever and has made some New Year resolutions to get into great shape! As if he isn't already! My goals or should I say goal, is to get a good grade in Anatomy! I just started working at Texas Roadhouse and love it so far! I just can't wait to be done serving and actually start doing what I love! I really am the worlds worst blogger but here are a few pics of the past few months!

2 comments:

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Ya love the update. I was so sad that I didn't get to see you this Christmas. Love ya. Miss ya.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Little Londyn is so dang cute. Hope she is doing better after the treadmill, poor kid.