The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter/Christmas 2009

Here are a few pictures of Londyn doing some of her favorite things!
She gets so into her art projects!!
Londyn's first day of preschool
I can't believe she is already in preschool! Where has the time gone??
Last year Londyn had nothing to do with the snow! This year we can't keep her out of it!
Londyn's first snowman! Yes, those are Frosted mini wheats for the eyes!
Londyn's first sledding experience at Aunt Shellie and Uncle Bob's house. We didn't have a sled, but an old pan did the trick!



Temple Square with the Fam. It was so much fun.....cold but beautiful! We ate at The Garden Restaurant and then walked around for a bit. I love Chrsitmas!


Londyn and her new best friend Uncle Bob

I am surprised we even had that many cookies left! Londyn would eat the cookie dough every chance she got. Cant blame her though, I am the same way!! Why bake em?

No comments: