The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Disneyland Baby!!

What a treat to have Nana come along! She endured hours of Pink Panther cartoons and being squished!
Me walk? Huh? Why, when I can just get a ride on the luggage cart?



Thanks to Nana we stayed in some sweet condos. This one in Vegas even had a lazy river! So fun!




Londyn, Halle, Avery
So glad we got to tag along with them!

Pixie Hollow
I was amazed at the thought and creativity that went into EVERY ride and event! It truly was amazing.


Londyn getting a princess makeover by her Fairy Godmother!
Ta da!
After the make over, Londyn truly felt like a princess! So much so that she was holding the sides of her dress, walking very slowly and elegantly , and waving to all that passed!
Beauty and the Beast!


Right before the meltdown because Londyn didn't want to get sprayed with bug spray


Ya man!


Out of all the rides, this was Londyn's fav! I have to say mine was the Toy Story ride, where you got to actually shoot stuff with lazer guns! I thought I was doing so good until we all finished and I had the lowest score of everyone!
Cotton Candy! She can lick em clean with the best of em!




Despite the wind, the beach was so beautiful and fun! Londyn was in heaven playing in the sand!


I had to add this!
I LOVE this little girl!

The last luggage cart ride of the trip! By the end of the trip, Londyn was hopping on strangers carts in the elevators and scamming rides of them!


1 comment:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

What a fun family vaccation. Looks like your daughter had a great time.