The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Monday, May 24, 2010

My new bike!

Londyn has been wanting a bike for a while now, so we decided to make a "Bike Chart" every time Londyn did something helpful or did a chore without being asked, she got to put a sticker on this chart that had a picture of the bike she wanted. It took her a few weeks, but she did it! As soon as she put her last sticker on, we headed to Sears to get her the bike. We walked in and couldn't find the bike at first, then like magic we turned the corner and there it was! The last bike on the shelf, the exact one in the picture that we had printed off the website weeks before! It was fate! It was so fun to see her proudly help Dad get it off the shelf and explain to the cashier that she earned it! Way to go sis! Now if we could only get you to ride it more often! Maybe it would help if it wasn't so cold outside! Don't get me wrong, I love that we are getting moisture (the moisture that we all prayed for.....remember!) but I can't wait until it warms up!

No comments: