The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Alisha's 24th Birthday

The best ice cream cake ever!
This years prank gift!! Londyn thought it was a parachute!! HEHE!
Yummy! Londyn and Mommy doing what we do best...eating ice cream!
Nick's version of celebrating my birthday! I loved it!!
Who would have thought turning 24 would be so much fun!! It all started with going out with Sara to Jo Veras, the best mexican food ever! Shopping and a movie. I went home to find out my family  was all coming over to eat pizza, cake, and play a little guitar hero!! Then nick and I went to the range to shoot my new little purse accessory!! hehe
I am so blessed to have such  wonderful family and friends!



9 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

How fun!! Happy birthday! Isn't wierd we are now 24??? We are getting up there. LOL!

dlhadlock said...

that is so fun. I can't believe you are 24. your family is so adorable. we need to get together.

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful! You have the prettiest Angel Face:) And you have the cuttest family! It was so good to see you today! Rachael loves Lo Lo! I love you lots!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! Love the new accessory :) We should get together and go bowling or something. We enjoy your company!

Shanna said...

I am so glad you are putting your blog to good use! i love all the pictures and nice recap by the way!!! I want to do pictures of Londyn again. She is such a doll!!! I will have to do your family this summer. get you set for Christmas cards this year!!

Shanna said...

happy belated birthday also. i can't believe that you are only 24. You always seemed older than that to me. You are so pretty! not fair!!

Amanda C said...

Happy Birthday Alisha! It looks like you had so much fun.

Cam and Alli said...

The Dortch family says that your family is very beautiful except that dude that is in all the pictures with fuzz on his face. Next time we are in Utah again we will have to get together.
Give Nick a big spankin for giving you such a wonderful birthday. -CAM