The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun pics of 2008

Boxing with Daddy!
Driving with Daddy
Heber Creeper
Colbie Caillat and John Mayor concert!


Londyn's favorite place to nap!
And Daddy's
And Mommy's
We lived in the water!

Lunch dates with Dad!
Riding Bob!!
Seven Peaks with the fam!
Owls games! Londyn couldn't stop talking about the big scary owl with big eyes! 
Tim Mcgraw concert with Beth!! Sooooo fun!!
Lehi Rodeo! One of Londyn's favorite things to do this past summer was go to all of the rodeos and cheer on all the riders!
Golf lessons with Dad!
Lots of fun car rides with mom! We are not complete without lip gloss and sun glasses!!
My very favorite picture!! Captures Londyn's personality in one picture!

2 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

OH i love how girly she is!!! I want to eat her up !!! I cant belive how big she looks from these summer pics to the christmas ones!!! So sad how fast they grow!

Ashley and Ryan said...

and one more thing.. You look so amaizng in EVERY ONE of these pics!!! Hate you!! Love you but hate you!!! You catch my drift...