The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Sunday, January 18, 2009



Ever since I was a little girl my very favorite thing to do is go get bubble gum ice cream with my very favorite person...my Grandpa!!! I have made it a tradition that once a week Londyn and I go get my grandpa and go get ice cream! She LOVES IT!!  She takes after me and has developed an obsession with bubble gum ice cream. She loves her Great Grandpa Ron and always makes sure he gets plenty!! The middle picture is so funny because, if any of you have ever had bubble gum ice cream from Baskin Robbins, you know it comes with real pieces of pink bubble gum! Ever since I can remember I eat the ice cream and save the gum for last! As we were getting ready to leave I went to grab Londyn's cup to find  she had done just that! Save the best for last right?

1 comment:

Ashley and Ryan said...

K how sweet is that!!! So cute.. she is just like you!!!! Love it!!!