The Cleavers

I don't believe in coincidences , I think it is just Gods way of remaining anonymous.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Catch Up!!

The past few months have been so busy for us! Between school, work, and a lame computer that crashed at least twice a day,  I have had no time to keep up with blogging! Thanks to my husband I got a new laptop for my birthday, school has started and things are back in routine, I am going to try to catch up!  I started so all of our family could see Londyn on a daily basis!! HAHA!! I have received many emails reminding me that I need to post more often! I am so sorry! I am going to post a bunch of this past year so everyone can see how much fun we are having with Londyn!! Hopefully in the next few days I can be updated and post recent stuff!

No comments: